Sen, 13 Mar|
JD Luwansa Hotel
Lean for Operations Excellence
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a high-level perspective on LEAN methodology with hands-on exercises to understand the method of process optimization
Time & Location
13 Mar, 09.00 – 17.00
JD Luwansa Hotel, Kav. C, Jl. H. R. Rasuna Said No.22, RT.2/RW.5, Karet Kuningan, Kecamatan Setiabudi, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12940, Indone
About the Event
In today's tough economic conditions, companies face high expectations from the customer, intense
pressure from the competition, and struggle to save operations costs. Companies are always looking
for ways to be faster, better, and cheaper. In this short workshop, you will learn how LEAN can help
you to take a deeper look at your operations and how to apply Lean methodology to achieve
operations excellence in your organization.
The purpose of this workshop is to provide a high-level perspective on LEAN methodology with
hands-on exercises to understand the method of process optimization
What you will learn
- Acquire an understanding of LEAN fundamentals.
- Learn on LEAN tools to evaluate operations.
- Learn on Lean tools for continuous improvement practices, or learn on Lean tool & practices to improve operational efficiency.
Who can attend
For Management and Line personnel involved in business operations. Applicable to all industries.
- Company Director/Manager
- IT Executive Manager
- Continuous Improvement Team
- Agile Team
- All departments that want to implement Lean
1. Introduction to Lean Methodology
2. Lean origin & history
3. Lean Framework
- Understanding of TPS (Toyota Production System)
- Principles of Lean for Services
- 5 dimensions of Lean Improvement
- Overview of continues improvement
4. Lean Leadership
- Lean habits for continuous improvement
- Lean Feedback culture (effective feedback)
5. Operational excellence with Lean
- Overview of Process Efficiency dimension of Lean
- 8 Types of waste
- Process mapping with MIFA / Swimlane or VSM
- Understand the different variabilities (IV, SV)
- Understand OPE Waterfall (Overall Process Efficiency Waterfall)
- Build OPE Waterfall with case study (workshop)
About the facilitator
Lean expert, Member of IT management board in Singapore, Innovation Coach, Change Agent
& Community Manager with 15+ years of diversified experience, implementing Lean
transformation programs across India, Singapore, and Hong Kong, delivering IT projects and
driving Innovation initiatives in IT departments to improve the business performance through
internal consulting, coaching and training of managers and staff on LEAN practices.